The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Actually, too much oxygen would damage various cells in your body, because that would cause excessive heat production in them and disintegrate them. The body can only take less than a specific percentage of oxygen (which must be very close to the environment's pie) in each inhale.

I'm thinking about making a quick stop at Barnes and Noble before going to work, and I'm eating a NutriGrain bar... which actually tastes like shit.

To make a long story short, I'm rather happy at work because I fixed our computer settings which had our monitor screwed up & our keyboard in fucking German. It was fucked up to figure out how to set it up because our work computer keeps us from chaniging settings like that in our log ins. There turned out to be a trick to set that kind of stuff up & I figured it out.

To make a long story short, I'm rather happy at work because I fixed our computer settings which had our monitor screwed up & our keyboard in fucking German. It was fucked up to figure out how to set it up because our work computer keeps us from chaniging settings like that in our log ins. There turned out to be a trick to set that kind of stuff up & I figured it out.

How awesome dude. You should be very proud.

Mathiäs;6706908 said:
How awesome dude. You should be very proud.

I actually am. My boss patted me on the back & said "good fucking job". It made me feel good. I actually solved a huge fucking problem here in our department.

Our computer monitor & keyboard was not usable the way it was before. I believe there was a network virus that fucked up a lot of the settings on many computers here. Nobody knew how to fix it. You had to change the settings in start up. It wasn't exactly rocket science, but I don't know much about computers so it's funny I was the only one who could figure it out.

Listening to Master of Puppets (been a while) before heading over to the Union for the weekly comedy show. The comedian this week should be good, since he's blatantly Jewish.

Smoked a bowl several hours ago, just woke up from a nap, waiting on a turkey sammich.

Got diagnosed this morning for...some fucked up mouth virus without a name. Hopefully it's gone soon because there are white sores along the right and left sides of my tongue and they move around and cluster, which causes extreme fucking pain. Eating things is limited to shit like oatmeal, other things taste like nothing or different than usual. Fucking gay.

So now I'm trying to feel better and it looks like if I still feel shitty tomorrow, no Suffo...