The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It really is. Less that two hours; roughly the same as HL2 ep 1.

Got TF2? My game of the year TBH, but only because this machine can't run Crysis.

TF2 - Team Fortress 2. Extremely fun online shooter with fairly low system requirements (X2 3800+, 2GB DDR, 6800GS here).

Crysis - Google it TBH. Excellent reviews.

I'm wondering why the FUCK it feels like my tongue is burned on both sides (left and right). BUT it only feels weird when it touches my teeth or fingers (like when I tried to see if it felt weird in that way :p)...so fucked up! I didn't even do anything to it. Damn. Anyone had this happen? It's bothering the shit out of me.
God is punishing you for not buying the Down From the wound CD

Just ordered a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. I have the day off and I finished all my work for school last night, so I'm just wasting the day away. I'm debating on going to the Suffo. tour tonight in Philly, or waiting until the New York show on Sunday.
God (and me) will punish you if you do not see this show. Suffocation are better live than on CD and they are amazing on CD

Back from the dining hall. The place was nuts tonight. Now in my dining hall, there are two places on either side of the cafeteria that serve different kind of food. On one side tonight they had a Thanksgiving style dinner of turkey, stuffing, etcetera. Anways there was an astronomical line of people waiting for this food. So being an intelligent person, I went to the other serving place and got the daily special of broiled haddock with spinach lasagna and peas. It was delicious. And pumpkin pie for dessert was as well.

I can't understand why people would wait a half hour in line, a week before Thanksgiving, for a Thanksgiving dinner consisting of cafeteria-grade dishes.

I just had to walk all the way home from the train station in the rain with cars splashing puddle water on me.

Putting together a list of things to take home/bring back for Thanksgiving break before heading out to attend a lecture about supermassive black holes and shit.

I just found out the heating in my house broke just in time for winter. Lucky me. Oh well, there is always the fireplace.