The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm getting my tonsils and adnoids out, at the same time. Its supposed to be little kid surgery, but of course my doctor is an idiot and suggests I have it done a good 10 years after I should have gotten it done. Apparently the older you are the worse it is, so its going to be rather crippling. I just don't like the idea of people poking around in me.

Yeah, it shouldn't be that bad, its not like fucking open heart surgery or anything. I'm just such a sketchball when it comes to these things. And there can be a lot of bleeding first 7-10 days post op. Not pleasant.

Looks like with no school and all, Im going to be on here a whooollle lot. woohoo.

I'm getting my tonsils and adnoids out, at the same time. Its supposed to be little kid surgery, but of course my doctor is an idiot and suggests I have it done a good 10 years after I should have gotten it done. Apparently the older you are the worse it is, so its going to be rather crippling. I just don't like the idea of people poking around in me.

I had that done when I was 14. They were all like "haha yeah this is going to be a breeze lol it won't hurt at all!!1"

It was actually quite terrible. I couldn't eat anything for 3 weeks. This coming from someone who handles pain pretty well.

Yeah, it shouldn't be that bad, its not like fucking open heart surgery or anything. I'm just such a sketchball when it comes to these things. And there can be a lot of bleeding first 7-10 days post op. Not pleasant.

Looks like with no school and all, Im going to be on here a whooollle lot. woohoo.

:zombie: bleeding? Thank heavens that didn't happen to me!

Mathiäs;6700580 said:
I had that done when I was 14. They were all like "haha yeah this is going to be a breeze lol it won't hurt at all!!1"

It was actually quite terrible. I couldn't eat anything for 3 weeks. This coming from someone who handles pain pretty well.

thanks for the encouragement. i appreciate it.

:)

........asshole.

Anytime man!

But, I had it done by rough Army doctors. Prior to the operation I had strep throat 10 times in 11 months, and my tonsils were rediculously enlarged. Hopefully your procedure will go smoother.

Most likely. I mean, I've had tonsilitis 3 times since August. And I generally get strep like what, 5 times a year? Not as bad as you, but still. Pretty rough shape.

Whatever, I'll get over it.

I love that show, but there is something about Alex Trebec that I can't stand.

Right now I'm making paper clips into jewelry, because there is absolutely nothing to do.

Kebert Xela. Only by saying his name backwards will he return to the fifth demention where he belongs.

MayorWestKebertXela.jpg

Taking a night off from reading and being absolutely rocked by Down From the Wound. I did confirm today that I will be doing a document study of Dante's Inferno, so that should be fun :D

Yes!

You're going to enjoy this book, I guarantee it. It absolutely reeks of the Aeneid and contains some of the most metal imagery ever contrived.

Kebert Xela. Only by saying his name backwards will he return to the fifth demention where he belongs.

MayorWestKebertXela.jpg
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BHnX-fqlo1M[/ame]

Yes!

You're going to enjoy this book, I guarantee it. It absolutely reeks of the Aeneid and contains some of the most metal imagery ever contrived.
I chose it on your recommendation. Should be fun.