The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Back from a bike ride on an unseasonably warm day. So it turns out that every Wednesday is Retard Day at the fitness centre pool. They pull out all the swimming lanes and fill the pool with these hideous things. I guess I'll have to hit the cardio on Wednesdays from now on...

I just called off work because the person who would typically order me to do stuff around the medical lab is not working today (Jeremy, go birth this plastic doll out of that other dolls plastic virginia and then redo the inventory for all 2000000 syringe types kind of stuff - with just a hint of exaggeration). I figure I could use my time a bit better today than that, but now I can't think of anything to do :(

Browsing Metal Archives and the recommendations forum. It's sad that I study metal more than my school work. That should probably change.

Psyched because I might be doing an installation (digital and analog sound + abstract collage) for the university gallery in the art dept. headquarters. Awesomeness.

Listening to Deeds of Flesh and waiting to eat as well.

About to head out and grab some Starbucks before attending a review session for Oceanography. When I get back I need to prepare for course registration for spring semester, which starts at midnight. It's going to be a shitstorm and the site is bound to crash. I just hope I can get into all the classes I want.

hornybeaverfg2.jpg

Hey... I tried...