The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

guido033pl.jpg

They deserve hell

Right now I am looking up books to take out from the library for my various papers :(

Festering in anticipation in the final minutes before course registration opens. I'm praying the gods don't let the server crash, please....

Festering in anticipation in the final minutes before course registration opens. I'm praying the gods don't let the server crash, please....

I always worried about that shit. Once you're a senior it isn't a big deal since you get into the classes you need to graduate anyway, but doing that freshman year was hell.

I'm wondering why the FUCK it feels like my tongue is burned on both sides (left and right). BUT it only feels weird when it touches my teeth or fingers (like when I tried to see if it felt weird in that way :p)...so fucked up! I didn't even do anything to it. Damn. Anyone had this happen? It's bothering the shit out of me.

Just ordered a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. I have the day off and I finished all my work for school last night, so I'm just wasting the day away. I'm debating on going to the Suffo. tour tonight in Philly, or waiting until the New York show on Sunday.

Sat around in my underwear, not quite having the inclination to get up and pour some orange juice.