The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Both printers went into cardiac arrest (horrifying for a place that averages about 2500 prints a day), eight computers started fritzing out, the pos system fucked itself in the ass for a good hour, and the scanner itself decided to scan every portion of a document that it didn't need (with pink speckles no less). And, of course, the computers here are using office 2007 for excel and access... oh the huge manatee.

At least the internet is back up - we lost it last week due to construction workers accidentally severing the cables under the street.

God damn.

Having some of my albums fight each other for ultimate supremacy. Right now it's Running Wild's Black Hand Inn facing off against Saint Vitus' Mournful Cries.

So...how exactly does that work? Does it involve a physical altercation? BTW Saint Vitus wins.

Just me, time, and an mp3 player. Give each record a couple of spins and see which I like more. All in all, each battle typically takes about 3 or 4 hours (of course, this is also dependent on album length; shorter albums can at most take 2 hours).