The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I did this with a few friends. We were all rooting for the dickish dude from Saskatchewan. Then I went with some friends to a discussion group made up of people from the Secular Alliance.

I wanted the other guy to win. Too bad he wagered too much money. Fucking presto.

Just woke up and eating some oatmeal because it's raining yet again on a Tuesday, for like the 7th time in a row. At least it's forecasted to clear up by noontime.

Getting addicted to Eve Online. It's pretty much all I've done with my free time for the past 3 days.

DRINKING!

I don't have to work and am going to fimnish 6 left over beers and than lay of the beer for a bit.

A few days ago some people brought over a 30 rack than people a day after had 3 packs of natural ice and than last night a new friend of mine got a 12 and 18 pack and I smoked some pot with some women who gave me some pills.

I feel like shit this morning and have to drink to get rid of this massive hangover.

I work to much and feel like shit

Well, that's not nearly as funny.

Agreed. I was a lot happier with the mental image of Zephyrus waking up one morning, looking out the window to see that it's raining and screaming "FUCK!", scrambling out of bed and hurriedly throwing oatmeal mix into some water. "Come on, come one! Mix, damn you!". Like he'll die if he doesn't eat oatmeal on a rainy day. I think that would be worst curse a gypsy could ever put on someone.