The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

OK... I'm wondering how I can keep the little YouTube video boxes from popping up. I want it to go back to a simple url link like it was before. My work computer takes forever to scroll over those damn boxes. It's a great concept, but it sucks when I'm at work...

Today I learned that Zakk Wylde sucks balls.

owlorry6oe.jpg

I'm not writing the papers that I was supposed to have handed in last Monday. Extreme procrastination.

Back from dinner and about to read some Aristotle for this week's Honors lecture. I also have to do a powerpoint on him for Wednesday.

Thinking how hilarious, yet cruel, it would be to get like 20 dogs from the pound, muzzle them all, and set them loose out in the woods during hunting season. I know it would be incredibly mean and pointless, but one of my friends and I have laughed about that idea for years.

I see what you mean. I suppose the concept of a bunch of dogs running around in the woods disturbing hunters and scaring away all of the deer is a funny concept. I didn't think of it that way.

Other than that, though, the idea simply seems to be either hunters getting mauled by dogs or dogs getting shot by hunters.