The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dreading that I'm coming down with a cold, as I do once every winter. It always happens early, and takes a couple weeks to fully pass, and then I usually don't get sick again the rest of the season. I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and be like "Fuck, I'm sick."

Very depressed, since i found out that the girl that i love has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is someone that i knew from school, and he is an asshole, useless crap, and a drop out from school. I don't know how she likes that asshole.

Very depressed, since i found out that the girl that i love has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is someone that i knew from school, and he is an asshole, useless crap, and a drop out from school. I don't know how she likes that asshole.

He plays indie guitar songs on her sofa in his boxers?

He plays indie guitar songs on her sofa in his boxers?

No, no, no. He is a stupid, dumbass person, who only likes fighting for no fuckin reason. He is a coward, everyone in his area wants to kick his ass, and i am waiting for that moment.

Anyways because of my depression, i am listening to Nocturnal Depression Four Seasons to a Depression, very good songs for depressed people.

Basking the warmth of the knowledge that as a general rule of thumb, Asians are hot.
Got my eyes tested by a little chinese girl with massive pair of tits :D

That and basking in the warmth of a bloke grabbing a kid round the throat at the Chinese last night.

I was forced to go shoe shopping by my mother when she saw the horrifying state that my old sneakers were in, so I picked up a pair of the most comfortable moccasins i've ever worn. Moccasins may not be "cool", but it's like you have pillows on your feet, and that makes me fucking happy.

Other than that I'm still working on my paper. I'm determinded to make it the best peice of writing I've ever done.