The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got out of the shower after getting back from Bangor. You'd think apartment stores would sell swim-trunks year-round. I need a pair to do laps at the pool at our new fitness complex, which I signed up for membership at today. It's getting too cold to bike, so swimming should suffice for winter exercise, and some weight-lifting too perhaps. Oh well, some mesh basketball shorts should suffice.

Apartment stores?

haha, I meant department stores. My bad.

Back from dinner and getting some work done before I head out to the Union with some buddies to see the weekly stand-up comedy show. This week's show should be better than last week's because there's only one act, rather than three mediocre talents.

Watching the minutes tick by on what may very well be the slowest friday night of my life. Maybe i'll just go play Halo 3.

I either can't get in contact with anyone or they don't want to do anything tonight, so I might take a shower and then start drinking the Southern Comfort I bought last night.

I'm thinking UM needs a beard thread; but I don't think it should be integrated into the pics thread. Yeah, they are pics - but a specififc type - the grim beard type.

My beard is weak right now though, so I will not make said thread.