W = 50 <- width

recall that 2W + 2L = 260

2(50) + 2L = 260
100 + 2L = 260
2L = 160
L = 80 <- length

Thanks! I actually just got that one.

Up for another?

"A theater has orchestra tix for $10, box sts for #7, and balcony seats for 5$. For 1 performance, 360 tix were sold and total revenue = 3080. If the # of orcho tix sold was that of the other types combined, how many of each type of ticket was sold?"

I just got back from the mall.
Shitty things that happened:
1) I hate the mall
2) I had to endure a shitty movie. I payed $10.50 for a movie that had Dane Cook in it:erk:
3) I ran into an ex, which was very awkward

Good things:
My friend told me that as my Christmas present he's going to buy my ticket to see Suffocation and told me that he's planning on taking me to the Star Trek convention in March.:tickled:

Overall the good beat the shit out of the bad and tonight was a triumph.

Finished playing Half-Life 2: Episode One 15 minutes ago on my xbox 360. I won't get to play Episode Two or Portal though because I have to get to bed, and I have to return it to my friend whom I'm borrowing it from. Poopie.

Glad it's Friday. Man that week just flew by.

Have any of you ever noticed that each additional year of your life has seemed progressively faster than the previous?

That seems ironic. I would think the more boring years would seem to drag by while the fun ones would fly by, as in reference to the adage.

Listening to agalloch and about to have some coffee.

Not Unlike The Waves just started. oh yeah!