The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Having a Canadian Club with 7 Up. Listening to The Ruins of Beverast. Note: Canadian Mist is better than Canadian Club and only a dollar more per handle.

I had higher expectations for Friday at midnight, but I am not exactly socially adept.

Later on I can crack open a Franziskaner, or I might sulk over to the bar.

Got diagnosed this morning for...some fucked up mouth virus without a name. Hopefully it's gone soon because there are white sores along the right and left sides of my tongue and they move around and cluster, which causes extreme fucking pain. Eating things is limited to shit like oatmeal, other things taste like nothing or different than usual. Fucking gay.

So now I'm trying to feel better and it looks like if I still feel shitty tomorrow, no Suffo...
:ill: Hope you feel better

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:
405px-Franziskaner_Weisse_16.9_OzGlass.jpg
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Got diagnosed this morning for...some fucked up mouth virus without a name. Hopefully it's gone soon because there are white sores along the right and left sides of my tongue and they move around and cluster, which causes extreme fucking pain. Eating things is limited to shit like oatmeal, other things taste like nothing or different than usual. Fucking gay.

So now I'm trying to feel better and it looks like if I still feel shitty tomorrow, no Suffo...

Fucking sucks. The front of my tongue turned white after I got my Wisdom teeth pulled weeks back because there was this stitch wrapped around my front tooth that my tongue kept scraping against. It went away in a day or two after I got tired of it & pulled the stitch out. I'm sure that shit will go away soon.

Just got back from brunch and the University Bookstore. They had a pre-holiday sale today so I dumped a bunch of the "Black Bear Bucks" that my father put on my MaineCard (for things I need...) and got some items for the fam.

Father - UMaine tie, UMaine Xmas ornament, UMaine license plate
Mother - UMaine teddy bear
Sister - UMaine powder blue hoodie
Friend - UMaine mini football
Little Cousin - "Z is for Zamboni" hockey alphabet book

I also plan on getting my mother a Beatles album like I've been doing for every Xmas, birthday and mother's day for the past 4 years. I can either get Help!, Magical Mystery Tour or Let It Be. I'm leaning towards Magical Mystery Tour at the moment.

You don't think it's obnoxious to buy your family worthless crap just because it's emblazoned with your school logo just so everyone they pass can know that "MY SON/BROTHER GOES TO UMASS!!!"?

You don't think it's obnoxious to buy your family worthless crap just because it's emblazoned with your school logo just so everyone they pass can know that "MY SON/BROTHER GOES TO UMASS!!!"?

Yeah, my Mom didn't seem to like the Bucks County Community College coaster I got her last Christmas.

(I didn't actually do that, by the way).

I'm stuck inside the house today watching my sick little brother, so I'm phoning people to come over and play Halo 3.

Finishing up my Latin midterm early along with next week's assignments so I can be free of all schoolwork for vacation. I'm out of here on Monday morning after I take two tests for Psych and Anthropology. Fun...