The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Pleasantly drunk after an excellent Thanksgiving dinner. Currently tanked on red wine and amaretto.

Taking an alkaseltzer as a precaution.

watching Forrest Gump on the History channel. they're doing a Reel to Real discussion with the movie as well, which is interesting.

and Electric Wizard is overrated as all hell.

Folkin' it up with Heidevolk while enjoying Vodka & Cranberry juice (10% juice bitches).

I left a bit early from my aunt and uncles house,I was getting a headache for some reason (and was really tired).

the drinking age in BC is 18. i know this cuz i was on a school trip as a senior and they told us that even though its legal we werent allowed to drink

yeah, i'm full too. have some pretty good rum. Don Q. its white rum, but when its in a mojito, it doesnt really matter.

puerto ricans are somthing else man. after dinner i wanted to sleep and they wanted to sing folk songs and pound on drums... we had alot to drink though. we killed one of those large bottles of rum.
~gR~

the drinking age in BC is 18. i know this cuz i was on a school trip as a senior and they told us that even though its legal we werent allowed to drink

yeah, i'm full too. have some pretty good rum. Don Q. its white rum, but when its in a mojito, it doesnt really matter.

puerto ricans are somthing else man. after dinner i wanted to sleep and they wanted to sing folk songs and pound on drums... we had alot to drink though. we killed one of those large bottles of rum.
~gR~

So you went to ritish Columbia and all you did was DRINK?

no, i didnt drink at all. i was sorta SxE back then. and i say sorta, because i was all about pre-marital sex, just not the drugs, smoking, and booz. i have learned the error of my ways.

it was a band trip. so we played alot of shows, and did some site seeing. we were in victoria for that victoria day holiday. or whatever it was
~gR~

and Electric Wizard is overrated as all hell.

After listening to their album last night, I'm must disagree with this statement. Ladies and gentlemenWitchcult Today is the next Dopethrone!

Just did some further reading of the Inferno

Where in Hell art thou so far? It gets more and more entertaining as you descend towards Cocytus.