The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

.45's are no joke, my 67 year old Dad has one, & I worry about him if he ever needs to use it. Granted the guy was in Vietnam, but he never had to fight. We have been shooting plenty of times, but he always struggles mightily with his own gun.

how does he struggle?
is it a 1911? or a plastic glock type gun?
If it's a 1911 he needs his ass kicked. The weight of those things makes it so if you are holding it correctly. You should have hardly any recoil.

I'm not so die-hard that I'm in the "First 150 Top All Others" camp, but I definitely prefer the first 250.

I played the games up to Crystal and loved it. After that I stopped following it, but the pokemon seemed to get steadily less interesting and either less creative (look, a dog!) or just totally fucking bizarre.

Being all on edge and nervous because I move to a new city tomorrow and start university.

There are two girls I know there, but that's it. Well a lot of my paternal extended family too, but I don't know them.

friday_gif_collection_05.gif

:lol:

Great reply from Dodens :lol:

In other news, I finally have my computer back! Ha!

Cleaning up my filthy room. Laundry can smd
Also feelin awfully like a responsible young adult

Waiting for MP to come back with eggs so we can make BROWNIES. Tomorrow is the DRUNKEN HORSE FESTIVAL in this city and tonight is his band's show.