The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

and what american dumb ass decided to put a z in czech?
~gR~
I'm pretty sure "cz" is a Czech thing. The Czechs existed before America.

Anyone else remeber what we did to you in 1812?
I "remeber" that we burned Toronto.

Technically, you never won either. Pretty sure you had the most casualties though.
USA: 58,226
North Vietnam: ~800,000 KIA Vietnamese Civilians: ~900,000 to 4,000,000.

No the US was not defeated militarily but it did not achieve its goal either. In the end a shit load of people died and Vietnam became a communist country. Some people argue that our involvement in Vietnam helped keep other South East Asian countries away from Communism, but I don't buy that.

How about the fucking yanks stop messing with the language?

That sounds like a plan to me.

Stop taking u's out just so you don't have to extend a bit more fast-food-fueled energy writing them, stop shortening everything, and stop being a bunch of over-patriotical immigrant twats.

But on a lighter note, finally got the plain white t-shirt I need. Giving to a mate, he's gonna stick a design on it (inside joke design thingy.) for a christmas present. Huzzah.

No the US was not defeated militarily but it did not achieve its goal either. In the end a shit load of people died and Vietnam became a communist country. Some people argue that our involvement in Vietnam helped keep other South East Asian countries away from Communism, but I don't buy that.

our initial goal was to bail out the french. but they pulled out like the cowards they are. so there was no way to succeed.
~gR~

Stop taking u's out just so you don't have to extend a bit more fast-food-fueled energy writing them, stop shortening everything, and stop being a bunch of over-patriotical immigrant twats.

please dont lump me in with those twats. i do my best to avoid such people.
~gR~

nope, i defend the principals and ideals of this country. not the ignorant sacks of shit who dont know what to do with them
~gR~

:D Listening to Christmas songs.

The coke advert was on. Hence I can officially begin getting in the spirit :D

And it's colour you fucking yank bastard. STOP BEING LAZY. PUT U'S IN THINGS.

In case you didn't know, English didn't originally put U's where they are, they took it from the French I believe.