The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Skating came naturally to me too when I was younger. Always sucked DONG at sports/aerobic exercise/anything physical, but rollerskating was a big hobby.

Unfortunately it's been so long I can barely do it at all these days. Sad.

This cheap ham I'm eating right now tastes just like vagina. At first I classified it as "out of date" because it was open in my fridge for like a week already and I wanted to throw it out in the bin but then I realized that would be a nonsensial step.

EDIT: Also, it says "shaved" on the pack.

Learning to do the cha-cha-cha with my girlfriend, or at least putting up with it.

One of those situations in that if I refuse, she'd probably get mad and not want to do anything fun with me.

Worth it.

Going out soon on a hunt for foam. Special foam. It's the kind that makes decks float. I live by the water, so I thought it shouldn't be to hard to find but it is. I have a project to finish too, so It will be an all nighter. I ate a shitload of neurontin because my back was killing me so I'm fucking hyper. The only psych med I ever found worthwhile...

Hell yeah Iams. Pop that neuronomicon shit, motherfucka!

you should come join my parteh in the G-Crib, in celebration of how awesome I am. This occasion only comes once a day

cocaokrystalysergimethiazephenylalanarcotryptamorphisnortadine yeeeeahw

:wave::danceboy::wave:

:popcorn:

:danceboy:!