The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from watching Roger Waters perform The Wall. The whole thing. It was fucking incredible. He literally built up the wall and knocked it down, just like in the super-high budget 1980 Pink Floyd 4 city tour. There were about a million projectors beaming various images upon the wall. The was a giant projection screen. There were pyrotechnics. There were hydraulic risers for the band. It was a special effects orgasm. And the performance was flawless as well.
It was also a start-studded night in Omaha. Condaleeza Rice was in the same venue that Roger Waters played at tonight earlier in the day. And something really weird happened on the way to the show. We were picking up my in-laws at their hotel to go to the show with us, and ran into Terrence Hobbes of Suffocation of all people. He was in town because they were stopping on their way to Denver on their tour with The Faceless. Poor guy also had to attend a funeral for his grandmother, who happened to be from here in Omaha.

That's rough... really cool on the concert though! My friend saw Roger Waters play most of The Wall when he came to Canada a year or two ago... said it was the best show he'd ever been to.

Right now I'm making tasteless "likes" on one of those dumb sites that idiot 16-year-old girls "like" things on Facebook from. Cause I'm ballin' like that.

http://16db5bh0.aime8.eu/en/447947.html

Drinking a beer, I just woke up with a massive hangover. I had Rehab yesterday and it completely warped me actually causing me to drink. It's terrible, the pain and frusteration it causes. It's like being warped like a record.

Just got back from watching Roger Waters perform The Wall. The whole thing. It was fucking incredible. He literally built up the wall and knocked it down, just like in the super-high budget 1980 Pink Floyd 4 city tour. There were about a million projectors beaming various images upon the wall. The was a giant projection screen. There were pyrotechnics. There were hydraulic risers for the band. It was a special effects orgasm. And the performance was flawless as well.
It was also a start-studded night in Omaha. Condaleeza Rice was in the same venue that Roger Waters played at tonight earlier in the day. And something really weird happened on the way to the show. We were picking up my in-laws at their hotel to go to the show with us, and ran into Terrence Hobbes of Suffocation of all people. He was in town because they were stopping on their way to Denver on their tour with The Faceless. Poor guy also had to attend a funeral for his grandmother, who happened to be from here in Omaha.

It was A-FUCKING-MAZING! Glad I got to see it again, it was better than DSOTM. You forgot to mention that the Suffocation roadie we talked to said they were going to the Roger Water's show too. They asked us how much a taxi and drinks at the venue were. :kickass:

I am putting off doing a fucking EXERCISE VIDEO of all the things I could be putting off doing. I am going to become a woman tomorrow and I am craving prunes like some kind of wild animal.

OK, fuck that. I am going to eat a prune and then do the stupid exercise video. Thank god I have opaque curtains.

Drinking a beer, I just woke up with a massive hangover. I had Rehab yesterday and it completely warped me actually causing me to drink. It's terrible, the pain and frusteration it causes. It's like being warped like a record.

Are going to Alcoholics Anonymous? If so, that would be why you're already failing.

in before Mort has to have a seat over there

:lol:

Waiting for my bassist to come over to jam. Nothing band-related has happened for weeks due to people having too much work, we're pretty much three guys who get drunk together every Saturday and a girl who wants to write songs about midnight rainbows and other gay shit. Pondering what effect it'd have on my relationship with my gf if I stole her band.

I only go because of a female counciler who's not much older who works there. We both seem to be naturally drawn to each sober. I feel like have to go even though could just stop going.