The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

posting from my awesome new computer!

3.2 ghz
4 gigs of ram
1 gig nVidia GT320
a terabyte of hard disc space

ozzman, did you go to game 3 at great american ball park aka reds vs philles? if you did we should have had a beer, that was a fun and exciting day

yeah, but I broke my playoff baseball cherry and I think it was my Dad's wet dream to see the Reds play in the posteason, especially at home. Coney's are so good after 2 years of not eating them as well.

Nice!

I'll be spending a bomb on my new PC. Gonna get:
Intel core i7 3.06GHz
6GB RAM
Crossfile Dual ATI HD5770 1gb
along with other fancy shit.

Make sure you have a 64 bit operating system if you want to use more than 3GB of memory.

Fucking sick as hell. Waking up in shifts to go eat and get something to drink. I have to be up early for work tomorrow too which sucks.

Just read my ex's facebook. He wrote that whenever he thinks of me he has a fierce desire to be lonesome. I don't think I did anything that bad to him, aside from breaking up with him but he's old and a douche bag. My friend has been hitting him up too, she told me she wouldn't and that he was gross. I've always been nice to her, I can't see why she'd lie to me. I was going to invite her to a halloween party but probably not anymore.

Feeling the great relief of my body becoming a woman's body. Every month I feel really relieved to know my BC is working.

Also playing "Raining Blood" as part of my Halloween lesson and handing the kids super graphic descriptions of Elizabeth Bathory's purported blood fetish flesh biting crimes.

I finally figured out more stuff with typing Attic Greek. All that's left is subscripts for me to figure out..

Devasya Chāyā;9463814 said:
I finally figured out more stuff with typing Attic Greek. All that's left is subscripts for me to figure out..

Assuming you're using a Mac, it's Alt-i.

ᾳ ῃ ῳ

Nope, I'm on windows. Αι θιγκ ιτ ιζ φαν του ραιτ υιθ θῑζ λετρζ.

I'm debating on facebook with a borderline friend/acquaintance person. I like debating when it isn't a competition. I like debating to find out what's true and what isn't, not to convince people to share my views.