The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Greeks hate Asians? The Greeks I know love and envy them but they are all related to each other so it could just be one weird family.

Edit: That HAS to be bullshit, Gus G is a nobody outside of Japan. His face is all over the ESP store!

All I know is that the old people in my family criticize Asians (ie: "they have two eyelids and can't drive well because of it" or my personal favorite from my Yiayia..."the Chinese are going to eat the world") Also, I've seen various Greek commercials that make fun of Asians as dumb and with exaggerated accents.

Skated to my parents house for dinner.
It's been windy as fuck here the past couple days but today was a little better.
Not really! Holy fuck. On the way there it was blowing right at me. I got to my parents house feeling like I just skated 10 miles instead of the 2 that it actually is.

On the way home it was pitch black out. I skate on the old train tracks which are now a bike trail. No lights on it. And when I got to the darkest part I barely saw a biker heading straight for me. I dodged out of the way and said, "whoa!", he then said, "whoa!" right after we passed each other.
Could have been a pretty brutal collision

Feeling empty and cold

Dumped my boyfriend last night, couldn't handle the distance, felt trapped, lonely and scared, and i want to die for breaking his heart.

And i'm sick of people giving me that "ohh, you'll find someone else" bullcrap. I don't care right now. I hurt him bad. Real bad. :(

I believe that:

Every person needs to break someone's heart at least once and;

Every person needs to have his or her heart broken at least once.

I broke my ex's heart when I fell in love with someone else. That someone else ended up breaking my heart. It puts things in perspective, as soon as you're ready to move on.

Chin up TDR. You're better off breaking his heart now than breaking it later. You'll feel better in a month or less, guarantee it.

TGIF. Brought a shitload of candy today to give to the special ed school kiddies. Gonna make spooky witch and ghost noises at them this afternoon, can't wait.

Last night I ran for an hour and five minutes without walking or slow-jogging. I feel like a total badass.

I believe that:

Every person needs to break someone's heart at least once and;

Every person needs to have his or her heart broken at least once.

I broke my ex's heart when I fell in love with someone else. That someone else ended up breaking my heart. It puts things in perspective, as soon as you're ready to move on.

This is quite fucking true. Same stuff has happened to me, except I've never been the one to fuck up a relationship. It's always great when they come crawling back to you, even though it always hurts you too

Feeling empty and cold

Dumped my boyfriend last night, couldn't handle the distance, felt trapped, lonely and scared, and i want to die for breaking his heart.

And i'm sick of people giving me that "ohh, you'll find someone else" bullcrap. I don't care right now. I hurt him bad. Real bad. :(

This very thing happened to me, and what goes around comes around. Your next serious relationship will likely end badly.

I've seen it and experienced it multiple times.

I had to break up with my girlfriend in August because we were in a really shitty situation. it was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but in the longrun, it was for the better

Mathiäs;9466211 said:
This very thing happened to me, and what goes around comes around. Your next serious relationship will likely end badly.

I've seen it and experienced it multiple times.

Such comforting words.

There's something truly cathartic about ending a relationship. Once you're ready to move beyond the ambiguity and sense of loss, there's more to find. It's as though your horizons broaden. I'm not sure, but I've always thought it was refreshing somehow. Like breathing ocean air.

It sucks so bad when you first start. I started doing Couch to 5k using the podcasts. Starts you out jogging and walking in intervals. It took me like 6 months to be able to run and I'm still not fast or anything.

Congrats. I need to start running again but something always happens to interfer.

@Krig: Has the Rust belt really fallen that far? Head-on collisions now occur amongst bikes instead of cars? :(

Too true...I cooked a roast lamb at 6:30am for breakfast,so i don't fucking see why beers are an issue! it's more fun during the day anyway,watching normal sober people going about their business.

With relationships, I've come to realize being single really fucking ROCKS. I'm happy not having a weekly/daily obligation to my stupid piece of shit ex, and I found out a week ago that when you go outside, you meet people. As in men. As in the hot kind.
It gets sort of lonely not having a man by my side sometimes, but definitely not in a rush to find anyone. Well not soon anyway.

Oh yeah so my sister finally left the fucking house so I stole her weed. And hung over so I'm drinking a stupid blueberry beer that one of her friends bought.