The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It's good if you get a good fuck buddy but really,I will no longer get with a chick for the sake of it or because I feel sorry for them,there's fucking heaps of things to consider about em,and I only just worked it out.Bitches are bitches no matter how they scrub up,I want some fucking weed too!

Half your bloody luck,my brothers sitting on a pound or two I swear and the tight ass makes me suck up to him to get any.Maybe cause i can't because of urine tests coming up,I had some the other day after not having any for nearly 3 months and I was so wasted that I fell asleep on the couch and started snoring whil we were watching a vid.He was looking visibly upset when I woke up,oh those were the days I used to love getting stoned,smoke some for me :(

With relationships, I've come to realize being single really fucking ROCKS. I'm happy not having a weekly/daily obligation to my stupid piece of shit ex, and I found out a week ago that when you go outside, you meet people. As in men. As in the hot kind.
It gets sort of lonely not having a man by my side sometimes, but definitely not in a rush to find anyone. Well not soon anyway.

Oh yeah so my sister finally left the fucking house so I stole her weed. And hung over so I'm drinking a stupid blueberry beer that one of her friends bought.

God, I wish you would find a hot guy with a giant cock made out of weed to grind on so you will finally SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Trying to enjoy the first day of my four day weekend by drinking beer, playing xbox and doing internets. It's been beautiful weather all week and of course now it's bucketing rain and it's supposed to all weekend fucken.

Oh and I'm also broke.

Four day weekend,nice! I'm going to bed,i'm pulling the pin on a nearly 30 hour bender.I studied long and hard all week for an exam yesterday but that's no excuse for an 24 hour + blinder,I've reached the end of my tether and need to sleep,goodnight all and sundry!

The last four days I have always ended up smoking weed and drinking bullshit.

Trying to enjoy the first day of my four day weekend by drinking beer, playing xbox and doing internets. It's been beautiful weather all week and of course now it's bucketing rain and it's supposed to all weekend fucken.

Oh and I'm also broke.

Broke as in "I can't buy/do fun stuff out of the ordinary" or broke as in "I'm gonna have to stop buying stuff I normally buy in order to live within my means"?

ps sorry to hear bout the rain

Bought a Sharper Image projector at Ross for $29.99, waiting for it to get dark, and then time to try it out. Based on the youtube vids it seems pretty cool, and definitely worth $30.

I just had a stupid day. My friend and I were lighting dead leaves on fire because we were bored. My friend went into a huge pile extending all the way down the curb of this street and made a fucking huge fire that blew into a dead tree. The fire department came. Needless to say, I'm hanging out somewhere else tomorrow.

I remember, when I was younger, I tried to duplicate the fire tracks from Back To The Future. I poured two long lines of gasoline on the road and lit them. There were two glorious lines of flame in the middle of the street in front of my buddy's house. Then we saw a car approaching in the distance, so I decided I had to stamp out he flames. I was wearing cut off jorts (a white trash staple), and when I tried to stamp out the fire, the fringes on the legs of my jorts ignited. While I was fearing for my life, my buddy was laughing his ass off. It was a definite Beavis And Butthead moment.

lol @ Back To The Future recreation gone horribly wrong. As for Devasya, that's just stupid shit that a 13 year old would do.

Broke as in "I can't buy/do fun stuff out of the ordinary" or broke as in "I'm gonna have to stop buying stuff I normally buy in order to live within my means"?

ps sorry to hear bout the rain

The former I guess. I have a large bill coming in the next few days that I have to pay straight away and I've barely got the money to pay it, and I don't get paid again for another week. I was supposed to be going out fine dining tonight but we had to cancel. Four day weekends suck with no cash.

On the upside, my internet went down about an hour ago and I was able to fix it with my awesome cable guy skillage. My home provider is not the company I work for, so I called them up and they told me they couldn't get anyone here to look at it for 3 days (which of course would mean the rest of my long weekend with no money or internet), so I politely told them to fuck off, and I went outside and nutted the problem out myself. Go me.