The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

stfu krampus, you're stalking me by knowing that. You have a big glowy satsuma with tentacles and that glows and shows you a birds eye view of me doing whatever I'm doing, with subtitles in japanese underneath.

pedo.

First day of work at Swatch was pretty good. We get a great employee discount (50%) and after 90 days we can buy up to 24 Swatch products at the wholesale price. The only thing that sucks is that walking from the parking garage at the back of Caesar's Palace to the Forum Shops takes forever.

I would guess it was the subsequent damning critique of you I posted in response to Cythraul that stands out in your mind more than the actual list.

I still have mixed feelings about the whole incident... but it was undeniably interesting.

Amelie is one of those movies that is really beautiful but I can't admit I enjoy because of how obnoxious the fans are. Good soundtrack in any event, provided you didn't call them "freedom fries"

Band staged a tactful mutiny and will now be playing my stuff and other musics relevant to our interests. Theoretically this is a "side project" and we'll play the stuff my gf writes in the "main project" but since she can't write music...best part is how the PMS-fueled bitch-mode lasted about five minutes. Pumped to actually play music, especially music I actually enjoy.

That sounds delicious Krig.

I am fantasizing about reuben sandwiches.

Today I went shopping and bought 3 pairs of shoes and a couple new skirts for work to tide me over. I organized my fat clothes and stacked and folded them into piles. And I made a badass egg scramble with peppers, onions and spinach for dinner, with yogurt and pineapple for dessert.

Oh joy. I leave a cup of cranberry juice on my bedroom desk in the morning, then start finishing it tonight only to discover a few gulps in that there's a dead baby cockroach floating in it.

Oh joy. I leave a cup of cranberry juice on my bedroom desk in the morning, then start finishing it tonight only to discover a few gulps in that there's a dead baby cockroach floating in it.

DO NOT DRINK BEVERAGES LEFT OUT OVERNIGHT JESUS CHRIST

Having a shitty day. Nothing specifically bad, I just don't feel capable of smiling.