The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I always google a french word that should have an accent in it, and then I copy & paste the accented letter from the results when I post here.
I see.
Start --> All Programs --> Accessories --> System Tools --> Character Map

How people don't know about the built in character map on Windows is amusing, especially for Zeph since he doesn't have a PC

I know about it but I never used it.

You can't type a letter with accent if you have a QWERTY keyboard. You must have the French type keyboard, AZERTY.

Drinking wine, feeling fine, quoting Metal: A Headbanger's Journey, watching Resident Evil Extinction, dealing with my douche of an ex boyfriend who is the reason I'm straight, and I'm still at my blind albino lesbian friend's dorm room.

You are not straight. Straight guys don't have ex-boyfriends. You are simply overreacting due to a bad relationship. It's about as ridiculous as me turning gay because of a bad relationship with a girl. It doesn't work like that. You are Bi and you know it. You love the cock... admit it.

You are not straight. Straight guys don't have ex-boyfriends. You are simply overreacting due to a bad relationship. It's about as ridiculous as me turning gay because of a bad relationship with a girl. It doesn't work like that. You are Bi and you know. You love the cock... admit it.

Whatever, I'm tired of explaining it to fucking everyone.

I've been using iTunes for pretty much four years without any problems or annoyances.