The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Starring on the picture that my friend sent me, it is the picture of the girl that i have crush on her, and coincidentally she sits next to me in class.

No, i am not a stalker. I'm not obsessed by her, i just want to keep her picture, and look at it from time to time.

Work blows... There's an idea for a new sticky. ;) Does anyone else here work late graveyard shifts where their brain rots away from sitting in front of a computer all night?

i work days and i have that problem. though for some reason its worse on swing or night shifts
~gR~

No, i am not a stalker. I'm not obsessed by her, i just want to keep her picture, and look at it from time to time.

And keep the hope that one day she'll love you, and if she doesn't then you'll burn her face.
THEN WHO WILL LOVE HER!?!
YOU!
AND YOU'LL MAKE CREEPY BURNED BABIES TOGETHER.

But dude.

It won't work.

And to reply to some other posts.

ff.jpg

I actually LOL-ed at that.

I'm having nerdgasms over the possibility of a good Conan the Barbarian remake;

Bah. Can't be better than original, or sequel. Both are just so fucking legendary.

And keep the hope that one day she'll love you, and if she doesn't then you'll burn her face.
THEN WHO WILL LOVE HER!?!
YOU!
AND YOU'LL MAKE CREEPY BURNED BABIES TOGETHER.

But dude.

It won't work.

She won't love me unless i go and start to make conversations with her, but that seems impossible, since she's busy hanging out with her friends all the time, and i can't find her alone, not a single minute.

fuck US Airways. they fucked up my travel plans and i just spent an hour on the phone with them (via orbitz) to get it all sorted out. now ive got to leave CA fuckin 6 hours earlier than i hoped. thank satan they didnt fuck with my internation flights.
~gR~

I thought that was only for rain.
:lol: I thought the exact same thing

She won't love me unless i go and start to make conversations with her, but that seems impossible, since she's busy hanging out with her friends all the time, and i can't find her alone, not a single minute.
Dude just give it a shot. You will never have a chance if you don't talk to her.

just got off the phone with orbitz/american airlines again. these people are fucking retarded. they wanted me to go through vegas and pheonix to get to co springs. but there is a cheaper flight that leaves at a better time, with one stop, and they wont give it to me. then after about 20 minutes of arguing they finally offer me what i want.

i hate these people so fucking much. i understand you have to be a complete retard to get a job working customer support, but seriously, learn how to do your fucking job and quit fucking over paying customers.

or maybe we just need to get chimps to do their job. did anyone see that article about chimps being smarter than humans in memory tests? id rather deal with a chimp than a bitch who sounds like she has downs and cant figure out what the problem is and how to fix it.

fucking retards. fuck you, you fucking cunt rag. you should have been aborted with the rest of the other crack babies, you fucking cum dumpster.
~gR~

I'm having nerdgasms over the possibility of a good Conan the Barbarian remake; the original is by far one of my favorite movies (you just gotta love it!), so it will be interesting to see what happens with it.

Realistically, it is highly likely that it will be utter shit - but for now, this is one of two remakes I am looking forward too (the other being Hellraiser).

conanposter.jpg

NEW CONAN?! CROM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah. Can't be better than original, or sequel. Both are just so fucking legendary.

I actually loathe Destroyer; and that black chicks face scares me shitless :cry:

NEW CONAN?! CROM!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wizard: The dead... the gods are pleased with you, they will watch the battle.
Conan: Are they going to help?
The Wizard: No.
Conan: Well, then tell them to stay out of the way!! :kickass:

Who the hell would they get to play Conan though? And how likely is it they will shit it up with gigantic fake monsters and massive battles of 10 bajillion men?