The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

the guy from 300?
~gR~

I wouldn't like seeing Butler as Conan, it just doesn't seem to fit.

John Cena :err: :p :confused: :erk:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cast my vote for Jouko Ahola (The finnish barbarian from Kingdom of Heaven):
675.jpg

He's the blond dude in the center.

Being annoyed at this fucking cold. I hate getting colds. I can't fucking sing and pretend I'm playing with what ever I'm listening.

I hate you all. I just realized I have a 10 pager due next Monday. I have no time at all to write it either. I foresee an all-nighter in my immediate future.

My longest paper was 6 pages. But usually there's no requirement for page length, but you have to have sufficient info therefore making it longer.

Longest I've written was in sophomore year biology. I had to write a 12-pager, and didn't realize that it had to be double-spaced. It ended up being almost 20 pages.

Longest one I did last year was 11 pages for AP English. It was about the portrayal of clandestine organizations in modern literature.

I had to "lie" and complete a 2 page drill sheet due Thursday, I just decided to do it today and ge tit over with, I gotta do a 6-8 minute tape for the same class, Voice and Diction, by Thursday, may do it tomorrow, but Wednesday if not then, this is my last week of classes so that's why these deadlines are creeping up.

Longest paper I ever wrote was something like fifteen pages. That was for Western Civ. last fall and it was about the battle of Hastings.

And right now I'm using my Mom's computer since mine seems to have died. Yay! :puke:

Just finished my first all-nighter of the week to finish two final projects. Eating some Dunkin' Donuts and drinking some green tea to take the edge off the caffeine, then back off to work in a few minutes. Snowing outside again.

Woke up and made some oatmeal, FRENCH TOAST, and coffee. Still snowing out there, but classes are going to happen anyway, all the classes after 10 AM that is. And it doesn't make any sense because a majority of students and staff here commute to campus. It's ridiculous.