The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Being a Luddite myself, my computer was set for the longest time to put music in my primary music folder, which I then had to transfer into my iTunes folder. Now I have it set up correctly, but before that happened my computer crashed and I had to import everything back in from my iPod. That fucked everything up, so now I have folders with unlabeled shit and my music folder, which has some but not all the music that's in my iTunes folder. It's a damn mess.

I have one 105 GB music folder with everything haphazardly crammed into it. and that's just from this hard drive, fucking my computer goes through hard drives like absolutely nothing. i need a nice new external asap

I just keep all of the bollocks just in case. I need to sell or trade some of my shit cds though. Too much shit that's ok but I'm never in the mood for.

My work van broke down yesterday and is getting fixed today, and my girlfriend took the car to work, so I'm stranded here for the day. I shall be indulging in such activities as eating, xboxing, internetting, and running around in my undies playing air guitar to 80s rock.

Sitting here bored on the facebook, and debating making a sandwich. These are the tough questions I must face.

It's 4:45 here.

tumblr_ldri9dXEvA1qz5njno1_250.jpg

But god damn it I'm trying to find my copy of Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I have the game of the year edition with the expansion pack and shit, I have every disc besides Morrowind. The one you need to install the fucking game. FML.

I'm waiting for my chick at the uni campus. I passed some flower bullshit exam earlier this morning. The weather is beautiful outside but I feel sick because I smoked like five cigs in a row in the heat.

Started my internship for my local radio station. Been a pretty slow day so far, lot of sittin' around. Sounds like it'll be a pretty fun summer though :headbang:
Just ate some KFC and had a smoke break, now I'm back at the station.