The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have had beef jerky once and it was delicious. I'm pretty sure some specialized shops import it here, but I'm too lazy to search for it and mainly, this US-ish stuff is always expensive just because NFL players eat it.

:lol: this is so funny. beef-jerky is so common here you can get it anywhere.

Wow, yeah that does seem odd. I'd really like to have some deer jerky... no one made any this past year, I'd hate to actually have to go hunting and shoot one myself and pay someone to do it though... fuck I think I'd rather hit one with my car.

Question:

Do people in countries besides America ever use chewing tobbaco? A guy I work with says that when he came here from Russia it was the first time he'd ever seen people use chew. Here it's actually very common, just curious to know what people from other countries think of it since we're on the topic of chewable substances n' shit.

Question:

Do people in countries besides America ever use chewing tobbaco? A guy I work with says that when he came here from Russia it was the first time he'd ever seen people use chew. Here it's actually very common, just curious to know what people from other countries think of it since we're on the topic of chewable substances n' shit.

My friend who plays baseball does chew tobbaco aswell as his entire team. I'm pretty sure they buy it for double or triple prices though. There are tobacco-shops in Prague that distribute these but they also always bring some with them when they're in US or shit. I greatly dislike them spitting in buses tbh and in pubs, they spit into glasses and that's also disgusting. Fuck chewing tobbaco, why don't you just have a cigarette?

I take it you guys just saw Exhorder.

:(

Not until tomorrow, sadly. It's because the chorus of one of the songs from the new Necros Christos album sounds like "HATRED OF PAN-TER-A". It became sort of a meme and, as Zeph noted, was bellowed repeatedly like clockwork by cook-ta and mutantllama every 30 seconds or so.

Everyone in my room got to sleep about an hour ago. I went on a run and decided to tidy up the room a bit because the sheer destruction after about 12 hours was disturbing, to say the least. I don't know if I'll end up getting any sleep tonight, making it the second consecutive such day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone would actually make a death metal song describing hatred of Pantera. It's even funnier to think of the hatred of Pantera not as something necessarily harbored by Necros Christos themselves, but rather as an eternal and absolute phenomenon - similar to death - simply being described in these lyrics.

I greatly dislike them spitting in buses tbh and in pubs, they spit into glasses and that's also disgusting. Fuck chewing tobbaco, why don't you just have a cigarette?

Yeah it's fucking gross as hell. Another guy I work with chews and everyone calls him "hairy dick eater" because of it. Btw thanks for answering that question.