The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

:lol:

One of my favorite quotes from an episode of No Reservations was "The sea was raging and backsplashing the camera man like a Peter North film..."

Right, so I was twiddling with Tumblr and it looks alright. I posted some shit there to see how it works. Somebody "liked" my first post and I don‘t really know how he got there nor how he did that, but I‘m fine with that :). I will post more chapters and also some new stuff soon. I‘m trying to get it to work and copying stuff from Word for Mac to the Tumblr text editor is a pain in the ass and it always ends up being different. But I will cope with that.

On topic: I‘m having a beer. Tommorow I will have to look after my little sister. I will probably fall asleep and let her kill herself.

"The nickname was coincidentally chosen by some retard on the internet who I kindly asked to register me on some site when I was 14 and learning about the internet. My lucky hand picked a person that couldn‘t even write five fucking letters properly so since then, I am Onder."

:lol:

Glad to see the blog is up. Looking forward to what your dismal future of wasted life holds :kickass:

The urge to become a good fellow ogre and fuck her with a massive cock. The eyes permanently look like her vagina is being stretched by a military machinery.

probably the funniest goddamn thing I've read in a while :lol:

Well I left some clothes somewhere. I'm liking Manilla Road a lot more than I used to. Got laid the other night. I'm so addicted to fresh pineapple juice and vodka. A friend of mine has put loads of pictures of me sat in bars and walking down the street on his blog 'about architecture'. I might get famous with art fags now.

Been drinking beer all night and feel like shit so far. I did coke thursday and felt great and than was prescribed 4 hydros and felt great. Now.... I think the only reason I drink if do is so feel like shit and can go to bed.

Just got home from grocery shopping. Gonna have some silly human heads sliced off by the blades of Aiur.

Well I left some clothes somewhere. I'm liking Manilla Road a lot more than I used to. Got laid the other night. I'm so addicted to fresh pineapple juice and vodka. A friend of mine has put loads of pictures of me sat in bars and walking down the street on his blog 'about architecture'. I might get famous with art fags now.

This part of your post made my sojourn into this section worthwhile.