The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What was weird was while I was getting my haircut, this older Scandinavian gentleman walked in. He had male pattern baldness and buzzed hair except for a long braid in the back. He was wearing a Bathory shirt. It was a little surreal.

I'm wondering why the fuck I'm always awake at 3 am when I should be sleeping because I have class.

I just beat Dragonforce's "Through the Fire and Flames" on hard on Guitar Hero III, though, the first time I played it. That officially makes me the best GH player on campus. Fucking w00t, now I can't feel my left hand.

Annoyed at the UCAS system.

Sent me a letter confirmed my application has been accepted and processed, got a conditional offer from Glamorgan but have to go online to check what it is. Guess what? Ucas reckons mine is still being considered :(

Getting pissed off that Guild wars won't work on the computer I'm using. Fuck the school and their shitty computers.

Going to have some fun tonight.

1. Shower
2. Bowling with two "fine ass 18 year old ho's" as my not-so-bright wigger friend described them
3. House party, hosted by this girl I work with

Whatever. I like women, I like bowling, and I like the occasional party. I had a ridiculously strenuous workweek so it's time to "take the night off from mental stress". Bonus points to whoever came name the origin of that lyric.

Woke up and took a shower. I'm probably going to go get some Chinese food for lunch/dinner
Having General Tso's chicken for dinner/breakfast(tomorrow):kickass: I tried to make General Tso myself and It definitely didn't turn out like they make it.
This chinese place by my house does it right. So how is Canadian Chinese food?