The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

naughtyx.gif

I haven't cut my hair in 7 or 8 months, but it's inevitable that I will have to cut it before Febuary. Damn baseball.

Though I do have really thick hair. Sucks.

Going over my fucked up program eval. and my transcript for college. I took this course called Media and Society that is required for me. It's on my transcript and everything but according to the fucking program eval. I have yet to take it. Awesome. Oh yeah, and then there is the required course that has never been offered for the whole time I've been there and- surprise- is not being offered next semester either. Seriously, it's bad enough that I've been at fucking community college for three fucking years now (yeah stfu), but this fucking course that's required for me hasn't even been offered in those three years. What the fuck?

Going over my fucked up program eval. and my transcript for college. I took this course called Media and Society that is required for me. It's on my transcript and everything but according to the fucking program eval. I have yet to take it. Awesome. Oh yeah, and then there is the required course that has never been offered for the whole time I've been there and- surprise- is not being offered next semester either. Seriously, it's bad enough that I've been at fucking community college for three fucking years now (yeah stfu), but this fucking course that's required for me hasn't even been offered in those three years. What the fuck?

Talk to the person in charge of curriculum. That's what I did when I had questions and she was extremely helpful and receptive.

I am wasting time doing absolutely nothing and wondering why the fuck I'm not gonna waste the energy to get up and grab a root beer, because even though I really want one, my lazyness is prevailing.

EDIT: Wow, I guess I kinda answered my own question, there...

Short hair ftw bromaldehyde

Short hair definitely looks better on me. When it starts getting long, it sticks up and curls and I hate it. Also V5 said I looked Jewish, and that is an insult I just cannot bear :mad:

i shave my head every few days
you can see some pics on my myspace... some of them are buzzed and i think a few are completely shaved :saint: