The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Employing a friend's advice on setting up and managing a blog that I'll be setting up for the next few days. It should be launched sometime this weekend. This blog will cover aspects of my life ranging from metal, school, family, and miscellaneous interests/events.

Once I launch the blog I'll email everyone who I think may be interested in being part of the mailing list for blog updates. I know a few of you here may be interested, so PM me if you'd like to be on that mailing list. I'll also have link to the blog posted in my signature once it's officially launched.

Why do you need to 'launch a blog' when you can just use myspace or facebook?

Also, speaking of blogs...

|
|
|
|
V

I plan to link and/or advertise Slam-Minded in my blog. It will be called ZephyrBlog and it will act as both a personal web journal and a review site for new releases/concerts.

So who won the debate?

The fact that I have all my music on one partition of my hard drive and my Windows computer games on the other.

I got it to show the bloody picture link, too. You can't miss it.

Just finished an extra credit assignment for Oceanography. Basically I had to measure and describe trends in currents, tidal flow, temperature and salinity in the Gulf of Maine using various school websites. All the information is pulled off satellites and buoys operated by the university here. Pretty nifty.

Eating Easy-Mac for the first time. This stuff is damned good. It's been like 7 years since I've last had Kraft Mac & Cheese.