The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Revelling in the kvltness of my latest dynasty warriors KO count.

EDIT: Shitty phone image:

l_52552e510b3182ea76a8be28942f9c09.jpg

Which one is that? I fucking love those games.

Finished translating some more Cicero and Sallust, and I should be starting my final project for Honors.

I'll probably listen to some of my new CD's instead.

Now I know why I don't smoke pot or drink; so I don't come off as a loser on the internet when and if I post about it too much ;)

Recently finished my final Drawing I project so I'm relieved. It's snowing out so I made some Butterfinger flavored hot cocoa (recommended) and some Toaster Scrambles (they're the shit).

Now I know why I don't smoke pot or drink; so I don't come off as a loser on the internet when and if I post about it too much ;)

Recently finished my final Drawing I project so I'm relieved. It's snowing out so I made some Butterfinger flavored hot cocoa (recommended) and some Toaster Scrambles (they're the shit).
:worship: to both paragraphs

Right now I'm listening to metal and probably going to go back to studying :cool:

It's not raining/snowing but I had oatmeal today so as to get a head start on my final project for Honors. I'll probably have to go to the library today to use their color laser printers because my inkjet is FTMFL.