The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mathiäs;6773253 said:
Or "they are just really average and boring"

BlahBlahBlah.gif

Fuck Guitar hero period. You know whats better than guitar hero? Real guitar. I would rather learn the real goddamn instrument than wasting my mind on that insidious load of horseshit they call a game. If I want to game, I'll be kicking some major halo ass, not strumming on a five dollar piece of shit that was slapped together by some poor korean kid for 5 cents an hour.

Fuck Guitar hero period. You know whats better than guitar hero? Real guitar. I would rather learn the real goddamn instrument than wasting my mind on that insidious load of horseshit they call a game. If I want to game, I'll be kicking some major halo ass, not strumming on a five dollar piece of shit that was slapped together by some poor korean kid for 5 cents an hour.

While I once thought the same way, I realized something. I don't play WW2 games because I wish I was getting shot to pieces and watching my friends get killed on Omaha beach. I don't play any game because I wish it was actually real. It's a fucking game. Your argument is an insidious load of horseshit.

And he's back to trolling

Saying "This game is fucking stupid, and here is why I think it is" is far different from saying "You're a fucking bitch". One of them is is trolling, on of them is not. If I went in to a thread and said "I don't like religion", I'm pretty sure you would also respond "LOL I DON'T LIKE U U R TROLL I WIN HAHAHA GO ME"

So lets review, In order for it to be trolling, I must:

a. Make a heinous and ungrounded personal attack
b. Make a heinous and ungrounded attack of someone elses post

Not make a "Statment of opinion about a game purchasable in real life, and how much I hate those shithead little bastards talking about thier gamescores like they just rocked the hammersmith"

Waiting for the damn Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 demo to finish downloading so I can go to bed :(

I'm wondering why I'm having such a bad night; after a culinary coup d’état, I went around my business after buying food for my parents and my father is all pissed off :(