The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

seriously

none of you have ever heard the phrase "drinking a bloody mary" used to describe someone drinking menstrual blood??

i thought it was a really common slang-term

Oh no, I've heard of it. I am just wondering WHY you or anyone else would enjoy this.

it's a completely different smell/taste than the blood coming from an open wound and it just happens to be a smell/taste that turns me on

it's like asking a foot-fetishist to explain why the female version of the post-puberty-gender-identifying-foot-pheromone turns him on

or why the smell of a female's urine turns on the guy that likes to recieve golden shows

it's just a scent that's sexually stimulating, nothing more, nothing less

tumblr_mdm2f2spkm1rheqhwo1_250.gif

WHAT GOOD FORTUNE! I got my period today. I only wish I could turn m_c on the other 24 days of the month by being a morbidly obese white woman who curves out around the middle instead of in.

Wow... not even sure what the fuck goes on here. :rofl:

This forum sure loves these conversations.

Just finished purchasing my three day tickets for MDF! First time ever going so am super excited! Now just got to get the room thing situated and all set. Also, my boyfriend who has forgotten Valentine's Day 5 years in a row (ridiculous) has offered as repentance to do my hair for me one day. Huge, long and super thick hair. I should record this awesome event.

First umpiring game tomorrow morning after a lot of rainouts. Excited and little nervous, first game jitters.

Was also going through my old threads, I had some good ones back in the day