The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was also confused by that hair comment.

My mother and I took my son to the circus today. We had a blast! Now I am killing time and doing regular mom type stuff until this evening. The boyfriend's band is playing at a bar two minutes from my house. It should be a good time. :)

Yeah, I guess people don't normally use words like that to describe their hair but my hair is a huge afro mess so that might make more sense. ha

NJ actually has a very cool metal scene. If you don't mind me asking what band was it? I know might be local, but got some friends up there and just curious. Hope it was a great time!

Yeah, I guess people don't normally use words like that to describe their hair but my hair is a huge afro mess so that might make more sense. ha

NJ actually has a very cool metal scene. If you don't mind me asking what band was it? I know might be local, but got some friends up there and just curious. Hope it was a great time!

Uhhh...where is there a metal scene in NJ?

Yikes.

Pretty bummed didn't get the role for a play I auditioned for. It was a play about teenage pregnancy and I would've played a 14 year old for the bajillionth time, but the concept was very interesting. Heh, such is life though. Giving up on the gym for now strictly taking dance classes since I fucked up my shoulder with the weights... not sure how that happened but my shoulder is fucked and I have a dance gig. When it rains it fucking pours.

Has anybody here used Backtrack? I'm having trouble installing on my hard drive. If anyone can help. i'll appreciate it.

Leaving soon to go to a press conference I coordinated. I'm TERRIFIED no press will show and I'll look like a fucking idiot and I left my Xanax at home wahhhhhhhhhh