The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

We got 6. It was a fucking mess, and I drove about 100 miles through it total, saw some crazy crazy accidents happen right in front of me, civilians directing traffic, a guy fishtailed and waved across 3 lanes and I was the closest car behind him. Fuckin nuts. But I made it, and I love having AWD :)

Had an awesome day today as the fruit of my efforts. Super dorky 4 minute noodle fest followed by a solid writing session that cast images of cities in the clouds and 80's sci fi movies. We conceptualized a reference to Pink Floyd's "Echoes" and laid the groundwork for a good 6 minutes of material.

We also drew out some possible compromises for our CD release show, which has been rough to book despite the fact that we have an awesome confirmed lineup (Flight of Sleipnir, Adai, Wayfarer and ourselves). It's looking like we may have to do 2 separate shows for different age groups. I hope this goes well.

Got a 90% on my transgender rights persuasive essay in my English course, way better grade than I expected to get considering I did all my research and writing in a 3 day period.

The storm fucked up my travel arrangements back to Iowa City. Buses there from Chicago all canceled and I'm stranded here in the Windy City. Waiting for Master Yoda to wake up and read all my desperate texts to help me across Illinois since I can catch a commuter train almost as far as his place.

This fucking sucks. I'm missing all my Monday classes. Would have been better if my flight from Boston last night got canceled too so I could spent another night with LG.

I seem to be couchsurfing at the home of a 34 year old Taiwanese girl in Brea, California. She's artsy and eccentric, has a camera collection and a ton of other shit on the walls. Her conversation topics include violence and psychology. She's trying to film me for some documentary she's making. I made an excursion to the corner 7-11 for some groceries after she went to bed, and the weather is pretty nice out there.

zabu of nΩd;10582716 said:
I seem to be couchsurfing at the home of a 34 year old Taiwanese girl in Brea, California. She's artsy and eccentric, has a camera collection and a ton of other shit on the walls. Her conversation topics include violence and psychology. She's trying to film me for some documentary she's making. I made an excursion to the corner 7-11 for some groceries after she went to bed, and the weather is pretty nice out there.

This sounds pretty rad if you ask me.

Aww :( That sucks!!!

I'm in the process of discovering "new" Swedish death metal bands and sharing my new finds with the group I admin on Facebook. :) Desultory just handed my ass to me.