The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just conducted my interview at the Union and things ran pretty smoothly. We finished getting all the footage onto my friend's computer so we can start editing. I'm not sure when that will be done but we'll get it up on youtube when it is and then I'll post it to the blog.

Fans of Agoraphobic Nosebleed and Starcraft should take note of this interview if you want a taste of the local grind scene and/or want to hear some "Starcraft Metal".

We got some great snow today. We've probably gotten 6-7 inches today and it is still coming down. That's great for my area since we hardly ever get anything.

It's still coming down too. When I was driving it felt like a blizzard.

Went to a fraternity brother's 21st birthday party. Now sitting around listening to Jethro Tull while fairly inebriated, and noticing the various nuances to the music and hints of the vocalist's personality that I tune out while sober.

Sweet Dreams.
6114_barry_gibb.jpg

What does "In Nomine Magni Dei Nostri Sathanas" mean?

"In the Name of Our Great Lord Satan"

Take it from the Latin major.

Currently chowing down on some french toast, maple syrup, apple cinnamon oatmeal and instant coffee because I don't feel like waiting until 10:00 to trudge to the dining hall through this snowstorm.