The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to My Dying Bride's Like Gods Of The Sun album, whilst reading the lyric of the For You song, such a romantic lyric.

It would be awesome to have one human hand and one bear hand

and a pig's head?

manbearpig.jpg

Just got done writing a bunch of death metal music all day for a band I'm starting with a couple friends from Phoenix. I can't wait to record a demo or play a show or something. I'm tired of just recording riffs in my bedroom.

Planning a productive day off from finals. Going to write a review for Bothildir, finish up my Latin final, make a list of things to take home and get while I'm home, clean up my dorm room, pack my clothes, and study the 6 essay prompts for tomorrow's Honors essay final, in which we have to write either two big essays or one uber-essay based on 2 of the 6 prompts (they will only give us two to choose from).

being not happy. i cant wait to go home... long story, but romania hasnt been a pleseant experience thus far. actually the bad experiences started in hungary, but whatever. i leave in 2 days.

i did visit vlad dracul's birthplace today and ate in the resturaunt that is there in its place \m/. it is ofcourse vlad themed. including a cool painting of vlad eating dinnere at the site where he impaled hundreds of people. he actually did that btw. vlad ist krieg
~gR~

being not happy. i cant wait to go home... long story, but romania hasnt been a pleseant experience thus far. actually the bad experiences started in hungary, but whatever. i leave in 2 days.

i did visit vlad dracul's birthplace today and ate in the resturaunt that is there in its place m/. it is ofcourse vlad themed. including a cool painting of vlad eating dinnere at the site where he impaled hundreds of people. he actually did that btw. vlad ist krieg
~gR~
Since when did you go to Europe?