The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm currently enjoying a kickass lunch at work today. All the middle-aged moms in my department put together a lunch table with tortilla chips, homemade bean dip, barbecue sandwiches, and various pastries. Hells yeah.

Listening to some crap that a fellow student sent me to review. It's like industrial metalcore and it's not very good. I guess this is the guilt associated with potentially giving negative reviews.

I'm going to have to try and be objective as possible, because the truth is there are plenty of people, on campus undoubtedly, who may like his music. So I'll write the review in terms of what is presented and who may like it, and remove my perspective as much as possible.

If you want to join my suffering, here's a link to the full album, free to stream.

http://unsigned.com/rebirthtoends

All reviews should write objectively and DESCRIBE the music, offering constructive criticism COMPLEMENTED by saying what the band has done right in the context of what they seem to be trying to achieve. That's how it should be. If you can't write like this (ahem ohiogrinder etc.), you don't deserve to speak about music. Reviews have to respect that people may differ in opinion. Which is why the "average scores" system on M-A is fucking stupid.

Scanning UM. I feel like calling this girl I know later and telling her how fucking lonely I am and not sure how it would go over. We've know each other for around 3 months and she says how we arebest friends and shows no affection also, but that's not really her style. I was a horrible friend and fucked up the entire time and we have lost touch and think she's mad at me. I'm so lonely though and can't really think of anything else I want to tell her. I'm afraid maybe she would just get annoyed by me even more and it would fuck things up worse. It's like her way and controll or no way. She's so high maintenance and basically left everything on the table so I know what I need to do to maybe have a chance and possibly be more than friends and have her fall back on me.

She's 5'2" and around 105 pounds with the most amazing ass stomach and body and she would flaunt her ass around me and look at her own ass in front of me and tell me how great it was and just teased me so bad it drives me insane. I love her ass and she knows how much I want her bod. I can't think of anything better than seeing her face when she has her hair down and she has the most amazing perky tits. I feel so futile and never had any clue I could have ever been put in a situation like this and not even be 2% prepared. I remember her telling me how if she did not marry a rich guy should would want to have kids with me and how they would be so hot.

She fucks with me so bad.

I think either I can stop smoking cigs drinking and attempt to go back to school because she wants me to do that also and is also going back to school and hope maybe it would be worth it and she would fall back on me or what if I stop smoking drinking etc.. when enjoying it and go back to school when not wanting to and that does not happen. She wants me to get a credit card and establish credit,etc..

I know that if I had the money and could be high maintenance with her we could be more than friends and the perfect couple.

She loves her ass I love it and can't think of anything more amazing. I can let her tear me right down and know she's right even when a bitch

She teases the fuck out of me and all I need to do is go back to school get my wallet loaded wait on her hand and foot do dishes clean my room establish credit and get a place. I could do all these things. She's the type where you could go shopping with her at victoria secret and if you were good that night and did everything she asked she would let you put your head between her legs so you could eat her out and than tell you to lick her asshole just to see if you would do it.

I really might go back to school just so I can have a sports car and take her shopping. I almost believe god is real now and there is such things as soulmates. I could get my GeD at a communuity college ten minutes from here where doing my drivers course and go to school for 4 years and be done around 25,26 maybe have a nice place with her and have some miniture dogs, she has a miniature dog which I really like. I stand outside and think maybe it's a real goel and think about her bod and almost want to put out my cig. I probably will never be a rockstar anyways. If I cut back on all the time i wasted being defiant playing guitar listening to music smoking devoating mysely purely to her and everything worked out would be a happy person and would not need any of it. I want to come home to her and get down and kiss her feet.

The thing I really like about her is if you are eating with her she will make you taste things with her and make you lick things off her fingers. I think if not doing these things 5 years are going to pass and i'm going to be kicking myself in the face at her wedding while she gets married to some guy who I think is a douchebag.

maybe she's crazy or maybe i'm crazy. I don't know

I hope when waking up tomorrow still believe this.

Scanning UM. I feel like calling this girl I know later and telling her how fucking lonely I am and not sure how it would go over. We've know each other for around 3 months and she says how we arebest friends and shows no affection also, but that's not really her style. I was a horrible friend and fucked up the entire time and we have lost touch and think she's mad at me. I'm so lonely though and can't really think of anything else I want to tell her. I'm afraid maybe she would just get annoyed by me even more and it would fuck things up worse. It's like her way and controll or no way. She's so high maintenance and basically left everything on the table so I know what I need to do to maybe have a chance and possibly be more than friends and have her fall back on me.

She's 5'2" and around 105 pounds with the most amazing ass stomach and body and she would flaunt her ass around me and look at her own ass in front of me and tell me how great it was and just teased me so bad it drives me insane. I love her ass and she knows how much I want her bod. I can't think of anything better than seeing her face when she has her hair down and she has the most amazing perky tits. I feel so futile and never had any clue I could have ever been put in a situation like this and not even be 2% prepared. I remember her telling me how if she did not marry a rich guy should would want to have kids with me and how they would be so hot.

She fucks with me so bad.

I think either I can stop smoking cigs drinking and attempt to go back to school because she wants me to do that also and is also going back to school and hope maybe it would be worth it and she would fall back on me or what if I stop smoking drinking etc.. when enjoying it and go back to school when not wanting to and that does not happen. She wants me to get a credit card and establish credit,etc..

I know that if I had the money and could be high maintenance with her we could be more than friends and the perfect couple.

She loves her ass I love it and can't think of anything more amazing. I can let her tear me right down and know she's right even when a bitch

She teases the fuck out of me and all I need to do is go back to school get my wallet loaded wait on her hand and foot do dishes clean my room establish credit and get a place. I could do all these things. She's the type where you could go shopping with her at victoria secret and if you were good that night and did everything she asked she would let you put your head between her legs so you could eat her out and than tell you to lick her asshole just to see if you would do it.

I really might go back to school just so I can have a sports car and take her shopping. I almost believe god is real now and there is such things as soulmates. I could get my GeD at a communuity college ten minutes from here where doing my drivers course and go to school for 4 years and be done around 25,26 maybe have a nice place with her and have some miniture dogs, she has a miniature dog which I really like. I stand outside and think maybe it's a real goel and think about her bod and almost want to put out my cig. I probably will never be a rockstar anyways. If I cut back on all the time i wasted being defiant playing guitar listening to music smoking devoating mysely purely to her and everything worked out would be a happy person and would not need any of it. I want to come home to her and get down and kiss her feet.

The thing I really like about her is if you are eating with her she will make you taste things with her and make you lick things off her fingers. I think if not doing these things 5 years are going to pass and i'm going to be kicking myself in the face at her wedding while she gets married to some guy who I think is a douchebag.

maybe she's crazy or maybe i'm crazy. I don't know

I hope when waking up tomorrow still believe this.

tl;dr

All reviews should write objectively and DESCRIBE the music, offering constructive criticism COMPLEMENTED by saying what the band has done right in the context of what they seem to be trying to achieve. That's how it should be. If you can't write like this (ahem ohiogrinder etc.), you don't deserve to speak about music. Reviews have to respect that people may differ in opinion. Which is why the "average scores" system on M-A is fucking stupid.

Thanks for the advice. I'm not used to reviewing music that's beyond my realms of taste or preference. I never rate my reviews unless I'm forced to (by M-A).

Sweet jesus.

Grey's is like some kind of whinier Dave figure.

Not that I read the whole way through. Finished the first paragraph and thought "Fuck this. It's gonna be some shitty period all over the place, involving how he's so sexually frustrated".