The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Bought WoW today. Just finished installing it, and now I'm downloading an update.
Prepare to say goodbye to your life. Blizzard is now taking your life and is gonna make you pay 15 bucks a month to keep playing. Soon you will be the one with no life. WoW is evil I say, EVIL! Wow, I'm bored out of my fucking mind. That being said, I'm gonna go play some DotA because I'm addicted.

Prepare to say goodbye to your life. Blizzard is now taking your life and is gonna make you pay 15 bucks a month to keep playing. Soon you will be the one with no life. WoW is evil I say, EVIL! Wow, I'm bored out of my fucking mind. That being said, I'm gonna go play some DotA because I'm addicted.

Goodbye to my life for only a month. I plan to level up as much as I can while I have this free month. After that, I don't know if I'll keep playing.

Ah, I see now. But that's what they want you to think! They give you a free month and you think "I'm just gonna play for a month then I will stop playing". By the end of the month you will need more. It's like heroine mixed with dnd! You can't stop playing! You try and try! Blizzard is the drug dealers! They want you to be addicted so they can make money!

Meanwhile in real life, I trekked to the dangerous slopes of my kitchen to retrieve a +3 glass of milk from the fridge of despair.

milklol.jpg

:loco:

lmao, one of my friends told his mom not to let him get WoW no matter what because of this

yeah, thats happend to tons of people here too, loosing job and quit school.
WOW is a dangerous game, but I faild school anyway...but that was because...of the fucking metal, hell yeah!

yeah, thats happend to tons of people here too, loosing job and quit school.
WOW is a dangerous game, but I faild school anyway...but that was because...of the fucking metal, hell yeah!

Why? Stupid move.

I hate people who claim to hate reading, school and education in general.

:lol:..

I'm listening to and reviewing some new noise releases I got...the reviews will be available in an upcoming issue of the Negation Is Freedom b/w fanzine out of Oregon...the releases include:

Sharpwaist - Squalor tape
Craniopagus - Lithuanian Acceptance tape
V/A - L.O.D. comp tape
A Snake In The Garden - Sword Without A Sheath tape
Teeny Bopper - Perverts tape
Ahlzagailzehguh - Damaging Habits CDr

Yes it is, but I consider my recorded stuff to sometimes be better than my live stuff, because I can't do the cut-ups, loops, and overall better mixing jobs live...