The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Boring... has anyone verbally attacked me, Susan or the English in any way? I want an argument.

There was a thread which is probably somewhere if you keep looking that showed that people at other forums were talking about Susan, but it might be locked or something. She complained, I told her that it's common sense that those kinda things are sadly going to happen if you put your pictures in the public domain on the internet, etc.

Astrum almost got his girlfriend pregnant. Astrum also return, I dunno if you know him.

Dave got banned again, yeah. He's a cocksmoker so whatever.

I still fucking kick ass...the usual.

Also, welcome back. You're always appreciated here since you made Susperia mad.

I think that's him.

Just checked my grades online...so far got two A's and a B (out of 5 classes total). Looks like my GPA is gonna kick motherfucking ass.

I think that's him.

Just checked my grades online...so far got two A's and a B (out of 5 classes total). Looks like my GPA is gonna kick motherfucking ass.

lol, I got like an A, a D, an F, and two withdrawals.

Those last three I'll be retaking, of course, so whatev.

I'd retake the D, but that was already the second time I'd taken that class, and I really don't want to have to go through that shit again.

I don't really consider that a valid excuse. I had 8 AMs on multiple occasions and often got to campus early (since I commuted from home).

You are obviously better able to handle early classes than I am. It's hard when you have a roommate who likes to stay up until 3 A.M. Granted, I should have got my lazy ass out of bed, but that's a moot point now.

You are obviously better able to handle early classes than I am. It's hard when you have a roommate who likes to stay up until 3 A.M. Granted, I should have got my lazy ass out of bed, but that's a moot point now.

Yeah, it's dependent on a bunch of factors. Roommates with different sleep patterns don't help the situation either. It's hard adjusting to getting up at 7:30 everyday. I should know, I do it now.