The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You didn't visit Čachtice Castle?

thats vlads main castle right? i havnt the foggiest idea how to get there. its way out in the middle of nowhere.

ive still got a couple days in the country. i may check out bran and peles castles, if i can get motivated. the hotel was supposed to offer a tour to said castles. but now they say theyve never done that. even when i showed it listed on their web page. their response was "what do you want me to do about it?". i want you to set up the tour you cunt!
~gR~

Listening to some crap that a fellow student sent me to review. It's like industrial metalcore and it's not very good. I guess this is the guilt associated with potentially giving negative reviews.

you shouldnt feel guilty. although it being someone you know personally makes it hard.

what sucks is when the band replies trying to justify all the criticisms you made.
~gR~

you shouldnt feel guilty. although it being someone you know personally makes it hard.

what sucks is when the band replies trying to justify all the criticisms you made.
~gR~

Yeah I look forward to that...

About to head to breakfast where I'll do last minute preparations for the big essay today. We'll have 2 out of the 7 questions they gave us to answer on the test. And you bet I'll be writing mostly about the Aeneid.

What am I doing at the moment? I'm sitting in bed with s_a_o's laptop wondering where the hell to start with this forum. There was a time a number of months ago where I knew a quite a few of the regulars here, but now that seems like a near-forgotten memory.

So at the moment I'm wondering what has happened to this place in the last few months?

Dave was banned, Dave came back for a bit and then he was banned again. So you can take it out of your sig. Rabid and the Greys were banned for a bit. Ohio is banned for a few days. Those are the bannings and shit.