The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothing. I missed my job interview earlier and am probably doomed.

watchin the last boy scout...hoping i had my bass guitar and that i didnt leave it at uni : (

I watched the last boy scout earlier and it was intence. Bruce Willis lights up more cigarettes than I and some people in that movie!, probably his best role besides Sin City.

"We've got some Christmas songs for you." - Sauron

Watching the Live in Nottingham 2004 DVD that came with Decapitated's Winds of Creation CD which I bought on Friday.

Belligerent, if you would stop fucking focusing on "bitchin' rims" for your faggotmobile and looked deeper in things in life, you would realize that Seinfeld, in terms of depth and awareness was so fucking beyond everything else at the time and is still beyond what you're able to comprehend that it's probably just better that somebody like you would dislike it.
:lol:Don't you have a bus to catch.

Amazingly I'm able to appreciate that Seinfeld is awesome and that Belligerent's car is bitchin without my head exploding.
Fucking sigged:kickass:

This does not make sense.

Also, if you couldn't tell by the complete over the top nature of my post, I wasn't being serious.

I do still generally think that you're a faggot though.
I drive a muscle car and you take the bus. Need I explain more.
Considering you're the one that verbally attacks with "faggotmobile" and faggot for no apparent reason at all...you are the fucking faggot my friend.

Faggots drive Hyundai's. Real men drive this:cool:
DSCF1235.jpg