The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I want the expansion, but am pretty hesitant to buy it considering how let down I was with Age of Empires III as a whole (I mean...why did they cut out so much of the features that made aoe II or aom so great?)

Did they fix anything, add any new features, or was it just tacking on a few more civilizations?

I don't know yet. I haven't been able to run it on my Windows partition (this is a MacBook Pro). :(

Nothing. I'm really fucking sick. I went to visit some grandparents yesterday and be social and one of my cousins kid was sick(go figure) and wake up this morning ill. I swear everytime I go to someones house or somewhere can find one reason why I should have stayed home. It's like go to someones house get sick from their 2 year old or listen to their parents argue and bitch over the kid or drink to much and smoke to much pot blah blah yadda and wake up with a hangover.

I'm probably going to do couch syrup with dextro get drowsy and mildy high having no idea what the hell is going on and possibly be able to enjoy a cig!... and rent Grindhouse tonight. I have enough shit to deal with and do not need to be ill.

.. and why the fuck does everyone have a kid. Cant people just try and wait until they are 28 and use condoms and birth controll pills and morning after pills!.

A friend of mine is going to have a kid in January or maybe it February...I dunno. i thought it was bad enough he got married at 20, but now he is gonna have a kid at 20 too. Why the fuck would you want to do that? I do not get it.

A friend of mine is going to have a kid in January or maybe it February...I dunno. i thought it was bad enough he got married at 20, but now he is gonna have a kid at 20 too. Why the fuck would you want to do that? I do not get it.

I dont know about your friend but christians do it so they can fuck with a clean conscience

I don't know. The same chick I was talking about wasn't planning on having another kid. I lol'd when I found out that the kid she has currently AND the kid she will be having in 8 months were both accidents.

He also almost drank himself to death.

I'm saying that people are stupid and are ill-prepared for the possible consequences of their actions.