The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My church doesn't do midnight mass. We had services at 5 and 7:30, each with a full choir and organ. My father's playing the 9:30 and 11 AM tomorrow morning before he comes home for Christmas crepes and presents.

Crepes sound good.

I decided that midnight mass would be a bad idea. 7:30 is the one I am headed for.

You're always being creative :mad: - makes me jealous when I get all blocked up.

Anyway, I'm listening to Ark - Burn the Sun - Resurrection, and I am loving it!

Ark is some cool stuff.

I'm listening to fucking Katharsis as Christmas draws near...what better way to celebrate Jesus than with a nice KROSS FIYAAAH!

Being creative and about to play Super Mario World

on an emulator?

and in regards to mass, I didn't go to either (I'm Asatru) I accept gifts and give gifts on Christmas day but don't observe it as Jesus' birthday.

kinda like Boxing Day in Canada.

You're supposed to listen to cool, classic shit to ring in notable dates, you homo. For example, I'm listening to Cirith Ungol to ring in the dawn of Lemmy Day right now. 13 more minutes until Lemmy Day.

I've been coming in my pants non-stop for the last hour. I've rediscovered a fuckload of old techno from my glory days. I'm as happy as a dog with two dicks.

I found a Star Trek screensaver, and I'm only posting it here because I know there are a few people here (you know who you are ;)) who might find it interesting.

Link