The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm at work, but I sure fucking wish I was at home listening to something new to me while playing the shit out of my PS2. You all have me wanting to play games now.

That dude is amazing. I added him.

Yeah, he's really fun to watch play. I like that original Fusion tune he has up on YouTube. I believe he is going to be releasing an album soon, but he will be funding it himself & doing it mainly for fun. He said somehting about offering it for free download & being open to donations. The kid is 19 & has real talent for his age.

It wasn't a joke. I really am enjoying premium cable because I get the channels without commercials. They only have basic cable when I'm in Toronto.

Dwarves > Elves

A Dwarf would be extremely less likely to win in a fight, but I think it could happen; like if multiple Dwarves swarmed a single Elf, or the Elf was distracted or something.

starting the monumental task of uploading a bunch of new shit. i really wish i didnt get behind on this. its much easier to upload them as they come in...

this is one step in cleaning my house. once i get all these cd's uploaded and cataloged, i can put the cases in the box, and the box in storage

np blind guardian.
51RV2WQZA6L._AA240_.jpg

~gR~