The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Lunch at work.

Too many stupid holidays this time of year. They're making me leave early for New Year's Eve, although I have no plans at all for tonight. I'd rather be making money.

Drinking my way through 24 cans of Guiness original and playing tracks from the Death back catalogue at random.

This is the first New Years eve in 12 years I haven't been working.

GOOD SKILL OZZMAN. There is some frunken posting going on right now thanks to the awesome power of alcohol and no work tomoorw.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Uninstalling Norton antivirus + internet protection, unisntalling my new epson printer drivers (it's fucking with my battlefield 2142 game for some reason), trying to figure out what to do tonight (if anything), and feeling kind of odd.

Also, I MUST upgrade my computer, case and all - which leads me to my next question; where the hell can I sell motherboards, ram, video cards, and everything else under the sun? I would like to minimize my fiscal losses if I choose to take up this endeavor.

Nothing. I started my new job today at 4 and got done around 2 in the morning and for just tonight should be getting around 250. A friend of mine told me 4,5 days should be making around 8 hundred so am happy because that's a lot more than my last job. I really did not have to do much at all and at this place the females are hawt. I think one of them was already coming onto me!

HAHA I'm all buzzed; t'was awesome; my girlfriend is friggen hot, gos and I'm was on the phone and it was all fuckin' ace and vane was all 'the wheel is the sky keeps on tuuurnin'" and I was all I dont know wheare i'll be tomoorrowwwww"

Wasting time online when I should be reading and/or working on some music projects.

Today I'm going to see Boston Baroque perform Vivaldi's Four Seasons and Bach's Wedding Cantata BMV 202. Been a year since I've attended a classical music concert.