The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nothing.

I'm just sitting here really annoying an frusterated. I started my new job yesterday at 4 and was there until around 2:30 in the morning busting my ass doing everything possible. I had to work this morning at 8 and since not being able to sleep for a few hours generally wake up early anyways no matter what. I wake up and it's 9:40 and call a few times and the manager does not answer so I go in and he tells me how I missed breakfest and to go home. I'm like do you want me to come in tomorrow and he's like no which basically means you're layed off. I met this really cool chick named Tessa last night and this just blows. I really wanted to work there to and you make a lot and did not want this to happen. :ill:

I might just go in one day and just get her number or something.

what a fat fucking prick. I hate fat people and really do not feel like going in and kissing his ass because i'd rather punch him in his face.

I'm really fucking annoyed. I swear all manager/organisers are fat prepubescent sounding dorks. I can't wait until the prick burns in hell.

God I fucking hate that "spent last night drinking" taste that lingers in your mouth. I want to puke just because it's got to taste better than this.
Yepp:puke: Same here and mouthwash is not helping either. Suffering through the worst hangover I've had in some time. Maybe I shouldn't have smoked all those California buds mixed with almost a full bottle of whiskey. I am NOT looking forward to working tomorrow.