The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking coffee. I feel like shit!

I was drinking with a friend last night and after about 7 beers this hot chick a few years older than me shows up with more pot and i'm already wrecked. I knew I should not have smoked any pot after 6,7 beer and end up in the bathroom puking and than left. I wanted to hang out longer because this chick and was just trashed :erk:

She seemed pretty trashed!

I hate that. My friends parents do the same thing.

I just called and had I done so any sooner that probably would have happened. Luckily he was just getting out of bed and now I'm set to do dinner and bowling with him tonight. I think I'll invite one more.

Finishing up a new blog post and heading out to the supermarket to get tomorrow's dinner ingredients. We're having tuna moutarde-frites with brussels sprouts and oven fries.

A trip to Starbucks was futile since the power on this particular block of the grid is all out due to the storm, there wasn't even anyone inside the place. When I came home the power was back on, then went off, went on, went off, and is now back on hopefully permanently.

at work, seeing how much money i'll have after bills. i think i need to wait until after i get back from vegas to buy all my patches. who knows how much money i'll drink while im there
~gR~

Scanning UM. I was just watching Kim Possible and if the cartoon chicks in this show were real they would be really hot.