The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well I was going to clean my room and read some but I caught my father watching The Naked Gun 33 1/3 and I ended up watching the whole thing. At least I got all the dirty laundry off the floor, which is in the dryer now.

DivineInvasionTimescape1981.jpg

i remember seeing naked gun 33 1/3 with my dad in the theathers. good times

i'm trying to review this crescent shield cd, but the damn power keeps flickering. the wind outside is incredible. i guess this is from the storm CA was getting. they had gusts over 100 mph. the wind actually tipped semi's on the freeway. i hope my car is ok, maybe i should move it away from the tree

oh, and according to my weather bug, its 57* outside. wtf?!
~gR~

i remember seeing naked gun 33 1/3 with my dad in the theathers. good times

i'm trying to review this crescent shield cd, but the damn power keeps flickering. the wind outside is incredible. i guess this is from the storm CA was getting. they had gusts over 100 mph. the wind actually tipped semi's on the freeway. i hope my car is ok, maybe i should move it away from the tree

oh, and according to my weather bug, its 57* outside. wtf?!
~gR~

A tree in front of my apartment fell over :(
I'm guessing it was because the dirt it was planted in got all muddy and couldn't support it, and then the wind helped blow it down.

that sucks valerie. where abouts are you from? my mom lives in woodland and she was without power for some time. streets were flooding too.

i'm watching harry potter- the order of the pheonix and eating a yummy indian dish i made. curry rice (left over from yesterday), jaipur veggies, and i added some pork. quite good, but the sauce could use a little more kick.
~gR~

even if i had cable, local HD channels come over the air from a transmitter on a mountain. so if the weather is bad up there, my signal is bad.

also, if i had cable, its direct tv, which is majorly crappy. my neighbor came by asking if i was having problems because she lost her signal.
~gR~