The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking water.

I do that all the time

lol

:lol:

I hope you're kidding since you are in your late 20's and should not be watching the disney channel period!. I admit I have masturbated while watching Even Stevens with Christy Romano!, she has the most amazing round tight curved ass you want her to sit on your face so bad it kills you and is a frusteration unexplainable. I know a chick like that kinda with the most amazing smaller round tight amazing shaped ass, she use to flaunt her ass in front of me and even look at it and say how amazing it was teasing the fuck out of me to the point it drives me insane. I can't think of anything better to look at than her ass and bod. I swear she's cold and is purely in love with her self. I was sitting on the couch one morning drinking coffee and overheard her say to my mother 'I want to do anal with your son', but it's off limits and she makes it impossible for me to get a chance at getting any play. I just wish she would make me get down and kiss her feet. I want to be like I fucked up so bad and am a worthless friend and have never been anymore sorry in my entire life. I think the least she could do is sit on my face once a week :lol:. I wish a female could be in your shoes once just to know the frusteration and feeling because she would sit on your face in a heartbeat. I am turned into a wreck and cigs,beer,pills,etc.. can't fully relieve all the stress she put on me and honestly the only way I would ever feel good again is if she took 10 minutes just to sit on my face!. I swear if she sat on my face i'd stop fucking up.

all I want in life is her on my face!

damn it i'm ranting again!

I have to vent like this.

fuck girls

looking for badass cello songs to learn. and contemplating how best to replicate cello on bass. mainly, what string gauges to use right now. which has turned out to be kinda difficult, since their low C is higher than my low E. i think...
~gR~

Drinking water.

:lol:

I hope you're kidding since you are in your late 20's and should not be watching the disney channel period!. I admit I have masturbated while watching Even Stevens with Christy Romano!, she has the most amazing round tight curved ass you want her to sit on your face so bad it kills you and is a frusteration unexplainable. I know a chick like that kinda with the most amazing smaller round tight amazing shaped ass, she use to flaunt her ass in front of me and even look at it and say how amazing it was teasing the fuck out of me to the point it drives me insane. I can't think of anything better to look at than her ass and bod. I swear she's cold and is purely in love with her self. I was sitting on the couch one morning drinking coffee and overheard her say to my mother 'I want to do anal with your son', but it's off limits and she makes it impossible for me to get a chance at getting any play. I just wish she would make me get down and kiss her feet. I want to be like I fucked up so bad and am a worthless friend and have never been anymore sorry in my entire life. I think the least she could do is sit on my face once a week :lol:. I wish a female could be in your shoes once just to know the frusteration and feeling because she would sit on your face in a heartbeat. I am turned into a wreck and cigs,beer,pills,etc.. can't fully relieve all the stress she put on me and honestly the only way I would ever feel good again is if she took 10 minutes just to sit on my face!. I swear if she sat on my face i'd stop fucking up.

all I want in life is her on my face!

damn it i'm ranting again!

I have to vent like this.

fuck girls

we need an applause smiley, cuz that was worthy of a standing ovation
~gR~

Orsonclapping.gif

day of the dead? that movie wasnt about action. none of the dead movies are really about action.

but day of the dead has the right blend of plot, social commentary, and gore. they really stepped it up with how graphic they were.
gR~

Perfect zombie movie:

1000 person carnage count
3000 dead zombies
Bruce Cambell
A 12 gauge double barrel sawed off shotgun
A really sweet motorbike
Hot women